Thursday, 1 September 2016

Super Nell to the rentrée!!!




She's ready for action, go go Nell!!! Today she started school proper and apparently it was "good".  What she liked best was "painting".  All she ever seems to do at school is "painting".  Well, I suppose as the first two have been assigned the future careers of doctor and lawyer I can allow the last one to be an artist.


Owen ran to school this morning, he couldn't wait to get back and indeed they were all happy to start the new year.  I've always been a complete school nerd, I loved the first day of school, glad to see I have passed on my nerd genes.

2 comments:

  1. I would say more bookworm then nerd. You lack computer gaming and knowledge of all thing Star Trek and Wars. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say more bookworm then nerd. You lack computer gaming and knowledge of all thing Star Trek and Wars. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.