Sunday, 21 June 2015

Happy Papa Daddy Day// Bonne Fête Papa Daddy*

A weekend packed with friends, and activities, and other peoples' children, finished perfectly with just us, on our favourite terrasse, eating ice cream (the kids), drinking beer (us), after a day at the beach.  Sometimes I hate living in the south of France, and sometimes it's just wonderful.  Today it's wonderful.

Smile!!!



Ok, so capturing my beloved tribe all looking normal is just not to be reasonably expected.  But at least there's only one weirdie in my fathers' day photos.... (oh Nell).

Just looking at these pictures makes me a bit teary (I suspect a day in the sun and a couple of beers have something to do with that).  Fanf is what the French call a "papa poule", and I wouldn't have him any other way.  He is a hands-on, all-in kind of dad.  The minibeasts reckon he's the best dad in the entire world.  And I reckon they're right.  My partner in crime - we have committed three beautifully executed crimes together.

* Nell frequently refers to Fanf as papa daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know that terrace!
    Fanf looks right in his element, surrounded by such animated and loving children.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were very much in our thoughts as we sipped ou beer.... xxx

      Delete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.