Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Carnaval joy

Yes, it's carnaval time again.  This year's theme was carnivals of the world, Owen was a Gilles from the carnival of Binche in Belgium, and Matilda was a Touloulou from the carnival of Cayenne. 


Owen looked so damned cute I just wanted to pick him up and cuddle him all the time.  However the obscene number of staples holding his loo roll hat together made such a proposition physically impossible.


I also had a loo roll hat but thankfully no one took a photo of me.  I suspect myself of looking a bit silly.  Certainly not damned cute at any rate.  Anyway here are some of the fun moments :)


Monsieur Carnaval being led up the allées



Owen - not loving the confetti

And so bye bye to carnaval for another year. It was fun as ever.

3 comments:

  1. Beziers is a rockin' town! ;)
    Is this the Carnaval where they burn the Monsieur Carnaval? (or is that another one?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No this is the 'Burning Man' one, only he burnt so quickly this year I missed the photo!

      Delete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.