Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Princesse superheroes about town



As they careered around town we got plenty of odd looks, as if to say, who let these two out, and when will they be putting them back?  But the real question is, why isn't every other child on the street careering about in fancy dress?  In my experience, make believe and dressing up are the natural state of kid.




They made the crowns themselves (from old folder dividers) in a little atelier maison, I'm not really a crafty type but I was quite proud of this idea.  And it kept them quiet for a good half hour.  Oh such a good half hour!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. But what face is Owen pulling in the picture by the tree.

    I see from your other post Nell has started smiling.

    Are you about tomorrow night?

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Owen saying 'cheeeeeese'. Perhaps he shouldn't.... xxx

      Delete
  2. So cute, so joyful, so vibrant with life and childhood! (and I love those crowns!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So waiting for Margot to come and add her own special spark.... ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. I thought France was a Republic? Vive le Roi (et la Reine)

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.