Monday, 24 June 2013

Willy Wonka ain't got nothin' on me



My friends, my friends, my wonderful friends, how I love you so.  I less than subtly put the word out that as this was our third minibeast to enter the big wide world she already wanted for nothing.  However I anticipated (quite rightly) an extreme want of chocolate on my part.  And indeed, like the previous two babymoons, I feel I am currently running, in a slightly waywards fashion, on chocolate and those happy after-birth hormones.  And my friends you have have done me proud, moved me profoundly, boosted my morale and my hips with numerous offerings of sumptuous chocolates.  I thank you so much.

As does Nell :)


p.s.  Nell would also like to thank all those of you who ignored the selfish old Motherbeast and went ahead and sent her presents anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Nell looks so peaceful. I hope she behaves as well as she looks ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.