Saturday, 30 March 2013

Greedy Bird Baking Enterprise: Grown-up Mocha Cupcakes



A baking collaboration with the lovely Nao who has been brightening our days this week. Usually I don't do pretty fancy baking, but Nao gave me some pretty fancy baking things for my birthday so we decided to do a proper afternoon tea. I forget how easy pretty fancy baking can be, and how much fun. Sprinkles make me feel like a kid again. These cupcakes were just right as well. Not too sweet, just enough coffee and frankly improved (I'm sure) by our addition of chocolate chips to the batter. I mean, what is not frankly improved by the addition of chocolate?


And the minibeasts were very proud of the Easter nests they made for Egg festivities chez les cousins tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they look amazing. How long did they last? ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all gone. So that's less than 24 hours :q xxx

      Delete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.