Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Back to reality


I came home from the Vendée to find:

1. A small colony of beetles infesting the lounge and kitchen.
2. Numerous unidentifiable patches of sticky on the floor.
3. A half-empty glass of orange juice growing mould in the sink.
4. Leftover Snow-capped fairy cakes growing mould in the cake tin.
5. Dustballs (moutons in French) the size of actual sheep. Everywhere.
6. A dead lizard in our bedroom.

If I were one for making New Year's Resolutions clearly this year I would be resolving to keep a tidier house.

Thank goodness I am not one for making resolutions of any kind.

2 comments:

  1. A dead lizard in your bedroom??? Wow! There must have been a party while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of parties do you go to??!!! ;)

      Delete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.