Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Reasons to love Nao


Because spending time with Nao, whether it's balmy (or not so balmy) days at the beach, indulging in a spot of café culture or simply sharing a cup of tea and a slab of chocolate amongst the debris of home life, is happiness.





Because the mini-beasts love her. They love Ipadding with her, they love dancing with her, they love cuddling with her, and they love going to the toilet with her.


Because she loves Eddie. Weasel weasel.



And Victoria Wood.



Because she came, she saw, she bought me a new pair of red trousers. I can't quite express how much I needed these right now. My self-image has soared. Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Because she did some magic jiggery pokery with my camera so that I can photograph sunlight. We spent a glorious afternoon in Béziers' beautiful Parc des Poètes. Prepare yourself for some arty fartfulness. And by arty I mean: not blurry, no people, lots of leaves.








Ok, just one people. One very special people.

2 comments:

  1. Nao is perfect! Can I borrow her for a few days? ;)
    I like the red trousers.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say, I have impeccable taste in friends. As you well know ;)
      xxx

      Delete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.