Monday, 17 September 2012

Rambling on


Tomorrow Nao arrives for a week. Oh happy Bex. After my annual September fruitless and grump-making search for an edifying/enjoyable activity outside the home that I can both afford and fit into the increasingly complicated family schedules, I am looking forward to indulging in one of my all-time favourite activities: having a good natter. There are few things I enjoy more than a good natter. And a good natter with Nao usually involves red wine, melted cheese, grandiose plans for our glittering futures and gales of laughter.

So I wholly expect to abandon the virtual and embrace the real for the duration and shall no doubt be absent from this little space. Anyone thinking they might miss us, even a teeny tiny little bit, here are some photos of our walk through the vineyards yesterday to be going on with. There are few things more edifying and enjoyable than a good walk. And of course there was some good natter as well. Such intimate family time; four little pinpricks wandering free under the vast blue sky.





Getting a kiss to make it better
It was glorious.

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you! I'm sure you'll have a blast with Nao.
    Can't wait to read all your adventures!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.