Wednesday, 12 September 2012

(Mini) Greedy Bird Baking Enterprise: Orange, oat and sultana cookies


Healthy! Recipe here. I'm rather disappointed that I won't be able to make packed lunches for Matilda to take to school. The French don't do packed lunches. The concept of a packed lunch is just not terribly French. How can you fit entrée, plat, fromage and dessert into one small plastic tupperware? And you can't drink wine out of a flask. But Matilda does have to take goûter so as much as I can I want to ensure this is homemade. Tomorrow she will be eating her own homemade cookies.

As for the GBBE, I think we can now officially state that Owen has become a full-time member of the team. He exitedly demands to be involved in every activity. "Me turn, me turn, me turn". But having to rein in the excesses of two gesturally incontinent minibeasts means that any weighing and measuring that takes places is just for fun.



[I've not been around much in cyberland of late. I've not quite got to grips with the new routines yet, and I can't quite make it all fit. Certain things have to give. And as non-essential items, like housework, and personal grooming, gave many moons ago, I am having to cull in other areas. At the same time I am doing my best to add in more playtime with Owen's little band of friends. Once again, I can only conclude that life is not conducive to blogging.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.