Monday, 18 June 2012

Old fires rekindled

Cour d'honneur du Palais des Papes.  We're going to be here.  Wow.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Tickets for The Master and Margarita went on sale at 10am this morning. At 10.03 I purchased two seats (for the opening night, the only night we can make) and by 10.15 the show was sold out. Huge thanks to my family and the outlaws for the generous donation of birthday funds.

And to Nao of course :)

The show starts at 10pm and lasts nearly three hours. So I blew all my money on the best tickets I could get and have taken the executive decision that rather than bother with an hotel we are going to have a nuit blanche in Avignon. Comme dans le bon vieux temps.

I can't wait for old fires to be rekindled.

1 comment:

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.