Wednesday, 6 June 2012

(Mini) Greedy Bird Baking Enterprise: Strawberry Cookies


When I asked Matilda what she wanted to make today she told me, in her most strident voice (her "The world will be mine, Bond villain" voice - a voice I secretly encourage):

"STRAWBERRY COOKIES"

Never having seen or heard of such a thing I said I would see what I could find. And lo and behold, in the cave of wonders (or bottomless pit of procrastination) that is the internet I found this recipe.

Having tasted the fruit of our labours, I realise I need to tone down my gluttonous gloating, so that when something like this comes along I still have a store of superlatives left in my lexical armoury.

Our verdict: Ambrosial.

The problem (problem! Oh, that I should only have such problems), they have to be eaten straight away. They do. Or they turn into mush. But eating them straight from the oven is not an especially onerous task. I had to leave the house to stop myself eating them. Literally. In the literal sense of the word. But then I forgot my phone, so I managed to sneak an extra one when I came back to get it.





2 comments:

  1. I like the way your formatted your pics. That little girl looks mischievous!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most kind, but please see today's post! And she is!! xxx

      Delete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.