Sunday, 3 June 2012

(Mini) Greedy Bird Baking Enterprise: Rocky Roadsters


Sometimes I try to make the GBBE a bit healthy (oats, remember?). Sometimes I don't. And sometimes I indulge in shameless, outright piggery.

Today is la Fête des Mères. I felt piggery was called for.

Getting into the piggery early, the minibeasts and I went to fetch croissants for breakfast this morning and in a stroke of precocious genius Matilda decided that for pudding we should have one of the Lindt chocolates she gave me for Mother's Day. Pudding at breakfast. I'm sure I've mentioned that Matilda is a very marvel of a daughter.

Happpy Mother's Day to all my fellow piggies out there and the biggest thanks in all the wide world to Matilda and Owen for making being your mum so much fun x



1 comment:

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.