Monday, 9 April 2012

The most won-der-ful ti-i-i-ime of the year


I love Easter. I have decided I love Easter more than Christmas. You get to eat lots of chocolate and hang out with the family without all the kerfuffle of presents and decorations and ridiculous expectations and whatnot. What? Really not? Yup. Bah humbug to Eggnog, but hooray for Kinder Eggs, Creme Eggs, Mini Eggs and, of course, the one true God of Easter, the Lindt Bunny.

The joys of our Easter included:

1. A visit from the ever lovely Auntie Katie.


2. A trip to the Oppidum d'Enserune for a bit of history in between the gorging.



3. An Easter offering of baked goodies. Recipe here, design by Matilda.



4. La chasse aux Oeufs chez les Stephs.





5. Discovering dandelion clocks.

1 comment:

  1. The title of your post made me burst into song.
    I think you might have converted me to a "easter is better than xmas" kind-of-gal. Your reasonings are all very well...reasoned.
    I love the picture of Owen making a wish. What can they possibly wish for when they are not even two? I wonder.
    A delightful post!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.