Monday, 9 April 2012
The most won-der-ful ti-i-i-ime of the year
I love Easter. I have decided I love Easter more than Christmas. You get to eat lots of chocolate and hang out with the family without all the kerfuffle of presents and decorations and ridiculous expectations and whatnot. What? Really not? Yup. Bah humbug to Eggnog, but hooray for Kinder Eggs, Creme Eggs, Mini Eggs and, of course, the one true God of Easter, the Lindt Bunny.
The joys of our Easter included:
1. A visit from the ever lovely Auntie Katie.
2. A trip to the Oppidum d'Enserune for a bit of history in between the gorging.
3. An Easter offering of baked goodies. Recipe here, design by Matilda.
4. La chasse aux Oeufs chez les Stephs.
5. Discovering dandelion clocks.