Monday, 16 April 2012

Just like maman




Bad weather days, I fear you no longer. I have a veritable battery of activities up my metaphorical sleeves. Today: tiny trolleys in Super U. The minibeasts thought these were the bee's knees, and all his other bits as well. O looked so pleased with himself as he dexterously manoeuvred his trolley around. They both began by sedately trundling along after Nana Wendy. But quickly degenerated into harem scareming up and down the aisles, and into each other. O did a bit of shoppping: a red car and a box of All Bran.




It's at times like this that I really wish I could be a kid again. Just for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! The super U trolleys were a huge hit with my boys! especially because they had flags :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.