Tuesday, 14 February 2012

(Mini) Greedy Bird Baking Enterprise *Valentine's Day Special*: Great Partnerships


Lime and Coconut Macaroons. Lime and Coconut. An ordinary macaroon becomes an extraordinary macaroon.



The other brilliant thing about this recipe was that you just mulch everything together with your hands.

And in honour of Valentine's Day I had a think of some other great partnerships. Because it's fun. And love is fun, right?

peanut butter and marmite (believe me, try it)
song and dance
Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy
red wine and chips
Calvin and Hobbes
small kids and lego/water/other small kids
tea and life
Morecombe and Wise
carrots and cake

My mini-beasts and rocks.


[Photo from lovely afternoon by the river at Reals today.]

And let's finish with a song. I like finishing with a song. This has been playing in my head all day and I love it. Dedicated to my own special coconut, who is many, many miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.