Saturday, 18 February 2012

I love the smell of dance sweat in the mornings

The mini-beasts and I have just limbered up for the weekend by dancing along to the soundtrack of Bugsy Malone. I can honestly say that we are, all of us, the wrong side of "Good lord, who invited them?" when it comes to dancing but what we lack in grace, rhythm and dignity we make up for in enthusiasm and noise. I feel completely energised.

Pre-MB, my favourite way to start the weekend was in bed, with a cup of tea, a bar of chocolate and a good book. But the new regime ain't so bad neither.

What's your favourite way to start the weekend? Maybe you'd like to give the patented Pilbeam-Canteau method a go...

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever wonder why your video stats are so high? It's because Margot makes us watch them everyday :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.