Wednesday, 16 November 2011

(Mini) Greedy Bird Baking Enterprise #31: Banana, Date and Cherry Loaf


Sounds a bit dull and healthy, doesn't it? But no. It was absoblootely loomin' yum. We managed to eat about half out it before Fanf even made it home. I started by slicing off modest little chunks and the kids just kept asking for more. And I just kept saying yes. Because I wanted more. Way to teach them self-restraint and moderation. Thumbs up for the parenting skills.

But could you say no to this face?

2 comments:

  1. Yummy it looks nice. Good for the growing pains too? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup yup. Bananas are also a good source of magnesium apparently. Not so sure it will be good for my growing pains... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.