Saturday, 5 November 2011

(Mini) Greedy Bird Baking Enterprise #29 Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins


I was sort of dreading today. Not sort of was, just was. Despite the fact that my innane ramble is liberally peppered with kind ofs and sort ofs I'd still be in favour of random executions for the use of such linguistic flimflammery. But I digress. Today was the fourth day in a row of being housebound due to storms. So? I hear my countryfolk cry disdainfully. But as an increasingly hardened, or softened, Mediterranean I am not used to extended periods of intemperate weather and neither are the mini-beasts. Plus there was no Fanf. But contrary to my expectations it was absolutely lovely. We played games. We played music. We played silly buggers. O and I played at being pink elephants on parade while Matilda watched Dumbo. And we finally made the white chocolate and raspberry muffins.

1 comment:

  1. Housebound for 4 days? I can't imagine how you survived (actually, playing games and watching Dumbo seemed to work) Not just you, but with the mini-beasts entrapped as well.

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.