Wednesday, 17 August 2011

O wonderful Bex that can so astonish herself

I've said it before, I shall say it again, sorry if you're bored of me saying it, I am always amazed by how much I can get done when I am without mini-beast. The first part of the day was devoted to cleaning and sorting (I was spurred on by the flies hovering round our sink). I also managed trips to the bank, the post office and the market. Drooping in the early afternoon heat I thought I would abandon plans to get creative and fall asleep over my book. But no! I did indeed astonish myself by digging out my writing notebook and thinking about ideas for a book for O. And I thunk of one I like. About happiness. A subject which fascinates me at the moment. So now I'm on my way to becoming a twice unpublished author.

I am no less proud of the fact that I finally got out the blu-tack and stuck up all the pictures my nieces and nephews have given me over the last couple of years in the mini-beasts' bedroom. Their artwork had been languishing in a folder. No more. I hope my mini-beasts will go to sleep feeling inspired tonight.

I also bought MEAT for my man. I am housewife, hear me pour.


(Current tipple of choice: Noilly Prat Ambré. You can only get the Ambré from Marseillan, where Noilly Prat is produced. Marseillan just so happens to be a stone's throw from Béziers. There's a RTBC to be living in Béziers if ever there was one.)

2 comments:

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.