Friday, 19 August 2011

Friday in words: Monsterisms Part le Ducks


pooter = computer

kwiwi = kiwi (Although kiwi is easier to say)

paper = paper, or pavement

apent = elephant

nana's tompot = caramel or coffee cream dessert (See what she did there? Remember tompot means compote)

Pas like it = I don't like it, or I'm full. (Half way through an apple she will hand it over claiming she doesn't like it.)

Say-ray-aaahl = cereal (in the manner of Margot from The Good Life, and if you don't get the reference, then you have my sincerest sympathies)

bi-hiccle = bicycle

Mummy happy for Matilda do caloo = Mummy is happy that Matilda gave her a cuddle.

It makes me funny = It makes me laugh.

I'm sad par que I lost my daddy = Daddy is not here and I miss him.

Don't worry mummy, it's not your fault = Misinterpreting my displeasure when she breaks/spills/rips/completely destroys something.

gallok gallok = like a horse

dod = dog (still)

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!
    What a brilliant child! Not surprising considering you are her mum.

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.