Monday, 4 April 2011

You know when...

It's happened to us all. Today it happened to me. I found 25 euros tucked into my purse. And I found a 10 euro money off voucher for the supermarket. As I don't remember where either of these little gifts came from I consider that I have "won" 35 euros. That's quite a lot in my world.

Here's a picture of what I would buy if I had a lot of money.


And this.



And maybe this.


Although no money in the world can buy you this.



[I do realise that I cannot buy any of the above but I don't like to muddy my fantasies with realism.]

3 comments:

  1. What's the third photo? A chocolate factory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Specifically, the Lindt chocolate factory :q

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can have Marina for 20 Euros if you like, but you'd have to give her back in time for tea (and cake).

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.