Thursday, 14 April 2011

Blighty ahoy



Yes, we're off to the Motherland. Excited doesn't even begin to cover it. Owen's playing it cool but he's excited too. My brother and his lovely lady have the excellent good sense to live on the outskirts of my beloved Oxford, I can't wait to take the mini-beasts to all my favourite haunts. And just soak up some Englishness with them. I foresee Cream tea. I love England, I probably love it more now I don't live there and it's really important to me that I share my love with Matilda and Owen.

Most of all though, I can't wait to hang out with my little bro and for him to have time with his nephew and niece. Dan and I shared a house together on the outskirts of Oxford back in the day. That was a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Matilda's speaking has come on so much in the 6 weeks since I was last there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Bro & R Kelly are also very excited, can't wait to see you all.

    And it wasn't just a good day, they were some of the greatest days.

    Much larf,
    Mud XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is mud? Is that you new nickname??

    Oh and Bex, lots more videos please. Iove being able to see them both even though I'm not there. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.