Thursday, 24 February 2011

Thoughtfulness


Yesterday I received a parcel from the delightful Alex stuffed full of clothes for Owen, passed down from Toby Owen (my future son in law). I recently did the same for Jen with some old clothes of Matilda's for my future daughter in law, Margot Soleil. I love the idea of all these practically unworn baby clothes circling the globe, being shared and living different lives.

I also received a parcel from the lovely Nao with some nice new jammies for me to take into hospital when I have my operation. How thoughtful.

Both of you.

These kinds of thoughtful gestures always give me a warm glow inside, like drinking a pint in an english pub garden after a day's walking in the autumn sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky to have friends who are so thoughtful. xox

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.