Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Me me me, and a bit of the Monster

I have some translation work. This is most exciting to me. I'm not quite sure how I shall fit it in with everything else I want to achieve but no doubt I'll find a way. Fanf keeps telling me not to put too much pressure on myself but there's so much I want to do and even though there are moments when I'm overwhelmed because I feel I can't do everything, they are outnumbered by the moments that I feel good because I'm doing anything at all. Including all the stuff I manage to do with my kids.

And for those of you who (probably quite rightly) are just not that interested in all my petty bits'n'doings, and check in to follow the antics of the mini-beasts, here is a little Monster anecdote. Her current favourite game is saying things are something that they're not. She finds this is hilarious. For example, it is not the swimming dog from the bath, it is maman, it is not Sloth, it is Koala (and vice versa) and my absolute favourite from yesterday, Wrigglesworth is a waffle and she is going to eat him. Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Félicitations pour ton travail en traduction. What are you translating? WHo are you working for?
    As for the Monster's favorite game: it sounds hilarious. Kids have such an incredible imagination! I guess I will experience it for myself in a few months...

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.