Saturday, 15 January 2011

Most important RTBC: You, my lovely readers

I just read (and reread) all the comments on my happiness post. That you took the time to read and comment made me most cheerful (I have also replied in the comments section). Thank you! I do enjoy this blogging lark.

As a little treat, for me, for you, here is my beloved Eddie Izzard talking about the careers advisor at school. Every time I even think about jobs, I have Eddie in my head saying "Look, I advise you to get a career, what can I say."

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. Had a laugh. It took me down memory lane...ah, those crazy Friday nights ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good sketch. My favourite Eddie scetch is still the Noah one when he does the punching the Baboon part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to the fact that I am lazy oaf, with an acute xbox addition I have only just got round ro reading you blog this week. Had I read it ealier I would obviously have made a couple of points. Firstly, you have very employable quality, your are a thoroughly wonderful person. Not to mention the you are quite intellingent (I base that on the fact that you have a degree from Oxford, I believe you have to be clever to do that). And your dedicated and loyal. Have all you put up with me for over 30 years, (and put up with your kids without selling them ;op ). Anyway, will update my blog tomorrow, which was going to be as miserable as 'Happiness' until I read it. Chin up old girl, remember what I always say, think positive, even though it is sometimes diffcult.

    Much larf,
    CUD XXX

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.