Saturday, 8 January 2011

All swum out


We took Wrigglesworth to the swimming pool for the first time this morning. I was so excited about all four of us going in together for the first time. He loved it. He did some seahorse chewing, some ball grabbing and a whole lot of splashing. So much splashing.

It wasn't all familial bliss however, the Monster was an old grumpy bum. I tend to build these "moments" up in my head and the reality is never quite as I imagine it. That's life with, how did Ju put it, these unpredictable little participants.

Matilda's right not to conform to my Waltonsesque fantasies aside, it gave me a big silly smile to see Owen having such fun.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Margot hates water. HATES it. Bath time is a time of fear in this house and I chickened out of taking her for swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.