Sunday, 19 December 2010

Greedy Bird Baking Enterprise #15 Pear and Ginger Upside down Pudding



Yum. And yum again. And even miam.

I know I made this so I should sit back modestly and let others tell me how damn good it is and you'll have to take my word for it that they did but I'm also going to tell you myself: it's really most very delicious. The Monster helped with positioning the pears and cleaning the cooking utensils afterwards. With her tongue.

I wanted to get a photo of the Monster enjoying her pudding. She wanted me to take a picture of her spoon.

3 comments:

  1. Looks very delicious. Owen is looking so much bigger now, and very cute. Miss you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too Uncle Ben, it was so lovely to talk to you the yesterday. Matilda says "I looooove". xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you do bake desserts that aren't chocolate-based? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.