Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Great nana


Yesterday was momentous. Wrigglesworth met his great nana. In the last couple of years the onset of old age has hit my nana hard, which has been difficult for all of us. She has been always such an active, lively and independent individual and the last couple of times I've seen her she's seemed a bit lost in the world. But as soon as I handed Owen over to her (well, she sort of grabbed him as soon as she laid eyes on him) she lit up and he lit up and it was lovely.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone has been saying how much he looks like you :) I agree

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look like Dan!...and Fanf!
    Your nana and Owen seem so happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Bex; especially the first

    Dad XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.