Sunday, 14 November 2010

Bex's Bookshelves: The Jewel in the Crown, by Paul Scott


Second reading of this book, which is brilliant. I wish I could write something more coherent but feeling sort of grumpy and miserable today after a weekend of tantrums and rows. Interspersed, thankfully, with some glorious moments in the winter sunshine.

In good news, I made the Monster laugh so much yesterday she was dribbling down her chin.

That's me. Chin-dribblingly funny.

And in other good news. Them:


Crappy photo. Lovely moment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to remember the lovely moments that happen in between the tantrums too. The problem is hat the lovely moments are QUIET whereas the tantrums...they are very noisy right now. Peace be with you my friend. Peace and anxiety medication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "winter sunshine"? when does winter begin in France? We're still in autumn here in Canada. And a beautiful and sunny November (I seriously cannot remember such a beautiful November. That month is usually plagued with rain, wind and greyness all around). We're having a good year!
    Moments are good.

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.