Wednesday, 27 October 2010

The Bare Necessities


"And don't spend your time lookin' around
For something you want that can't be found
When you find out you can live without it
And go along not thinkin' about it
I'll tell you something true

The bare necessities of life will come to you."


This pretty much sums up my life post mini-beasts. And like Baloo (my constant companion these days) at the moment (as in today, who knows about tomorrow...) I'm feeling at one with life. So, my bare necessities are, in no particular order:

My fella
My Monster
My Wrigglesworth
Friends (brothers count as friends remember)
Chocolate
Books
Humour
Singing

What are yours?

1 comment:

  1. My Bare Necessities in life right now are very similar to yours:
    -my fella
    -my Margot
    -my friends
    -my family
    -a few hours of zzzz
    -my books
    -my yoga

    ReplyDelete

Many thank yous if you're taking the time to leave a comment. You are most lovely in my sight.